The United German Hungarians of Philadelphia and Vicinity is an organization that exists to serve the welfare of its members, and the general community, in the realms of Culture, Social Recreation, and Sport. The club was founded in 1910 as the Banater Männerchor by ethnic Germans that hailed from the former Kingdom of Hungary, especially in the Danube River valley. Today the club is still home to many descendants of Germans from the Banat, as well as other German-Hungarian Regions. We pride our Club, Soccer Program, and our Cultural Group in, “Continuing a Proud Tradition,” and invite you to join in the fun and community.
- A History of Our People by Werner Fricker Jr.
- The Founding of Our Cultural Group
- A History of Our Cultural Group (1965-2015)
- A History of the German Hungarians (1910-2010)
- A History of the German Hungarians (2010-2020)
Feel free to email us at email@example.com