L to R: back row – Marlene Fricker, Janet Malofiy, Susi Hartmann, Karen David, Lisa Fricker, Connie Reiter, Chris Tokarski. front row – John Reiter, John M. Blank, Sasha Malofiy, Jack Mattes (accordion), Rolf Stielow, John Hubert, Billy Simon.
The top five ranked clubs were as follows:
- 1st – United German Hungarians, Oakford, PA
- 2nd – Gemuetlichen Enzianer, Maspeth, NY
- 3rd – TEV Edelweiss, Denver, CO
- 4th – Bayern Verein Newark, Union, NJ
- 5th – Schuhplattler und Trachtenverein Bavaria, Cleveland, OH
See all the results at www.gauverband.com
The featured image is our 1999 Gruppen Prize Plattler team in St. Paul, MN.