Direct to us from Jenn’s Kitchen is a easy but spectacular recipe for Obatzda & Pretzel Bites!
Read more of her recipes here. Check out her recipes and ideas on Instagram @MillenialMomsKitchen!
- 1 can of biscuit dough
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 egg
- coarse salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Add water and baking soda to a pot and bring to a boil
3. Cut each biscuit into 4 bite-size pieces
4. Drop dough into water for a few seconds or until they float
5. Place pretzel bites on a parchment lined baking sheet
6. Whisk egg with a little bit of water and brush on the tops of the bites
7. Sprinkle them with salt and bake for 25-30 mins
- 1lb brie
- 2T butter, softened
- 3T cream cheese softened
- 1t paprika
- 1t cumin
- 1T beer
- 1 small onion, half diced, half sliced into half moons
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine cheese, butter, cream cheese, spices and beer in a bowl
2. Fold in onions, top with chives and enjoy!
Featured Photos & Video courtesy of Jenn Lineman Blank